Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas with the Kellers!

The whole fam. Well, Heather isn't OFFICALLY family, but apparently if our parents had a choice of who to keep, they would keep her, Pat, and Evan over their biological children. Makes me feel loved.

We're just too old to do the pyramid. Plus, where would Ian go?

Look how sweaty and red Ian is from all his entertaining.

Awkward prom photo.

Not an awkward prom photo.


Ugly Sweater Competition participants.

Honorable mentions.

The winner: Steph.  The tights really added an element of...something...to her outfit. The rest of us only cried a little when we lost.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! And, the sweaters are so pretty! I had one from years ago I wish I had saved - it could have won any contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to say this was one of our more poorly done family photos. Look how off center that front row is!!!

    ReplyDelete