Monday, December 27, 2010

Indianapolis Children's Museum Visit: Posted by Ian.

We went to the Children's Museum.  My mommy said she used to walk up and down the ramps when she was little too.

Daddy wanted to take our picture.

My cousin Julian is a very good climber. He does this in his Gymboree class so he's already good at it.  I had to learn it today.

I love water. I played in the water tubs a lot.  I even got to go fishing.

Julian played too.

I crawled through a tunnel in the Playscape.

I love pretending I can drive a Bobcat.

We played with trains.

I crawled into the train table to play.

We danced and jumped on this stage.

Julian got a new wagon for Christmas so we rode together to exhibits.  Here we were watching the trains in the sky!

Daddy played trains with me too.

We rode the carousel.  I rode on a reindeer.

Mommy, Uncle Ryan, Daddy, Julian and I went on a big winter slide! Mommy thought I looked a little scared halfway down, but I begged to go again after we landed.

No comments:

Post a Comment